- autogynephilia is the erotics of manifesting the feminine social imaginary
- I view autogynephilia in a sex-positive manner.
- autogynephilia is a relation-to-the self through the feminine social imaginary
- autoandrophilia is a relation-to-self through the masculine social imaginary
- these autophilias give crossdressers like me an emancipatory frame for ourselves
- Blanchard’s version of autogynephilia arbitrarily excludes gay men. In Blanchard’s bizarre universe gay male femininity is wholly unrelated to a bisexual or straight man’s femininity.
- I have queered the DSM model of autogynephilia by removing birth sex out.
- I hypothesize that Male & Female autogynephilias are ‘One’ as a relationship to the self (abstract diagram), but are an infinite multiplicity in material expression (phenotype) .
- Erotic subjectivity manifests only through the locally-situated, social imaginaries
- Institutionalized rationality alway imposes a gender-dimorphism onto Socially-Situated Imaginaries of Selfhood.
- I am following both Louse J. Kaplan and Deleuze and Guatarri in declaring all erotic desire as essentially a fetish. Desire can briefly break out into a line-of-flight, but these flows eventually come to rest in a reterritorialization, a fetish.
- I am also following Judith Butler’s critique of gender dimorphism in Freud and Lacan. The Psychiatric DSM model of kinky sexuality always introduces the construct of two genders before analyzing desire. First we as ask “is it a boy or a girl?” and “is the object of desire a boy or a girl?”. Gender Subject, Gender Object, these are the inputs to our reductionist psychiatric models. Real World Desire is immanent to every aspect of life.